Wednesday, April 30, 2008


Happy middle of the week, gals!! Been a very nice day in this area and I got out to run some "fun" errands today! Found some inexpensive beads and things at the local craft store, so I was a happy camper!

Today's card is done in my favorite color combination. I used SU Lovely Lilac and Sage Shadow and White cardstocks. The flower is by Prima (of course!), the "Faith" was cut from the brand new Cricut cartridge "Home Accents". It is from the new group of cartridges called "Solutions". I found corsage pins and crystal beads at my local craft store and fed the pin under the flower. The corners were punched with my Corner Adorner Floral punch. Oh, and the white cardstock was embossed with.......of course, my second favorite embossing folder Divine Swirls. Then I put a dob of white Perfect Pearls in the center of the flower and dotted the "i" of Faith with a dob of Purple Stickles. I needed to do 10 of these cards for a swap I signed up for. Til tomorrow.....

Debbie

6 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

What a beautiful card! That Cricut "faith" is just gorgeous! neat corners too!

Lizette said...

Thanks for the heads up about the Cricut cartridge, didn't know there was new ones out !
Great card, I haven't tried this colour combo yet (gasp!) but I think I will now !

Lori Barnett said...

Awesome card! You have a Cricut?! LUCKY GIRL!!

SeaStar Creations said...

really pretty card! very elegant looking :) thanks for sharing!

Joy said...

love the hair pin, I just got some of these, but am afraid to use them b/c I don't want to hurt anyone, lol!

Anonymous said...

Love the lacy elegance of this card! Beautiful!