Thursday, May 22, 2008


Hi all....tomorrow begins the weekend and I can't wait!! It's been a crazy week around here.
Today's card is my first try at paper-piercing. I found a cute design on one of my Doodlebug doodle stencils. So, I laid it on a piece of SU Groovey Guava cardstock. With my handy dandy paper piercer, I pierced holes along the design to make the flower design. Then I used one of my circle nesties to cut out the scalloped circle. The circle behind the smaller circle was cut with a larger nestie from a sheet of SU Always Artichoke. The base card was embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. Then I cut a piece of Barely Banana cardstock and embossed that piece with the Flowers and Dots embossing folder. The finishing touches are the Prima flower in the center of the circle held in place by a Making Memories metallic brad: also, a piece of Groovey Guava stitched grosgrain ribbon was glued across the front of the card. The circle saying was stamped with a small stamp from Flexible Phrases and of course the circles behind the saying all coordinate. Boy, that was a lot of explaining!! LOL!!! Til tomorrow.....
Debbie

2 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

i love the circles and the swiss dots and the pierced dots...it's dotty!

Joy said...

this is soooo pretty, loved the piercing!