Sunday, May 4, 2008


I hope you all are having a blessed Sunday! I usually don't post on Sundays, but I promised a picture of the 2nd card made with my new MS border punches.

This card is done on a base card of SU Black. I punched the edge with the Doily Lace Martha Stewart punch and backed it with Lovely Lilac cardstock. The white is embossed with the CB embossing folder "Paisleys". I versamarked the bird and the saying with black embossing powder, it's hard to see the shine in the picture. The bird is from the SU set "Always" and the saying is from the new set "Elegant Cheer." I punched out the music notes with one of my small punches. The ribbon, courtesy of my local craft store. All the kids are coming out for pizza this evening, so I am off to make up dough! Til tomorrow.....

Debbie

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love how you combined all these different elements!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!! I guess I have not looked at Martha's punches.

Jennifer Love said...

Beautiful! I love my Martha punches. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! I like the colors and the textures you used.

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

I just bought the Always set and I love the little birdie! Lovely card. TFS!