Thursday, June 26, 2008


Happy Thursday, everyone! Just had a bad storm go thru and it "soaked" our screened in porch. Just happened to come thru when I decided to stretch out on my recliner and rest a bit before card class tonight. But it still was a nice way to relax!
Today's card is my birthday card for my hubby. The base card is Black Bazzill and the yellow is Wausau is yellow metallice. I used my Fiskar rope punch for the border. The stamps came from a See D stamp set that I bought when our local craft store was clearing out all those sets for 1.97!! What a bargain! Hope he finds it funny......he turns 60 next Monday and is currently out of town. Til tomorrow.....
Debbie

2 comments:

Lesly said...

Cute card. I love the rope border. Isn't it nice that he married a much younger woman? Tee Hee

Lorraine said...

very cute. love the cut out rope border.