Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Thursday, everyone! Haven't been around here for a few days, just too many other things that needed my attention.
This is one of my favorite cards that I made last year! It's funny to look and see how my style of cardmaking changes over time. The flowers are done with an SU stamp set, they have gold Stickles in their centers. I used the white and Tempting Turquoise SU cardstocks and there is a small piece of Barely Banana on the back layer of the tag. The ribbon stamp is from a company whose name escapes me at the moment. I need to use that set more often! I cut the scalloped edge with the scallop blade on my Carl cutter. I would like to wish everyone a "Happy 4th" for tomorrow! It's supposed to rain here tomorrow, so we had our picnic last evening and had a ball! Til whenever.....
Debbie

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Great card! I gotta drag that set out again! With summer here - I want to play a lot more often in the studio!! LOL
maureen

Jennifer said...

Love the color combo!! I like the bright colors :)