Wednesday, August 20, 2008


WOW.....it's Wednesday already, middle of the week! Where does time go?! I am still in the "fall" mood, am even thinking about Christmas cards! UUGGHHH!!!
This card is another swap card I needed to finish. I used SU Always Artichoke and Pumpkin Pie cardstocks. The pumpkin was cut with the Cuttlebug Pumpkin Spice Cut/Emboss kit. Isn't it so darn cute?! The patterned paper is by Pixie Press, one of their new fall prints. When you flip the card up and open, there is a blank white rectangle for a saying. The picture will not show it, but I used the Sakura Star Dust pen in the embossed lines of the pumpkin and the leaves. Til tomorrow....
Debbie

3 comments:

Cris A said...

Very cute card! I love the pumpkin! I have to have that pumpkin! I'm going to find that pumpkin!!

Laura lok said...

darn cute love that pumpkin on there great colors too

Mandy said...

Yes, that pumpkin is awesome! I love that great spring card, too!