Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Inque Boutique French Quarter


Howdy all.....another hot day and this gal can't wait for "sweatshirt" weather!
Took some time today to make this card for a good friend who lost her sister to cancer a few days ago. I have wanting to try out the new French Quarter stamp set from Inque Boutique and this seemed appropriate. I used Su black and Soft Sky cardstock, black Versafine ink and my Hot fix crystals. Wanted to keep it simple, yet a bit elegant. Now it's time for me to relax and take the load off for a while. Til tomorrow....
Debbie

7 comments:

CathyRose said...

Very elegant sympathy card. She will treasure it, I'm sure.

Jessy said...

very elegant. love the bling and the layers. soooooo pretty.

Pat (mspfd) said...

The is very pretty and elegant.

Darlene said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this loss ... but the card is beautiful and I'm sure she'll treasure it always!!

Sara said...

Absolutely beautiful, very elegant

Michelle said...

Soooo pretty! I love it!

Michelle said...

Love that rub on! What an elegant card you made with it too! I am saving mine for the perfect scrapbook page - I think! LOL!