Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Well, this will probably be my last post for a few days! Just want to start out by wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am grateful for my family, friends, my talents in my jobs, my home and all the things that God has allowed me to have!
Back to this card.....I am realy impressed with this design that utilizes both of the SU tag punches! I thought it was a new technique until I saw cards posted on SCS that dated back to 2007. This was my first time to see the tutorial on this, but it's a great and easy way to make a wonderful design! I used SU Gold metallic for the base card and the circle in the center of the design. The purple metallic is from the Wausau Royal Metallic pack that HSN sells. The irridescent paper that I used for the top tag and the background of the star is from California Paper Goods. The irridescence is really hard to see in the picture, but it really "pops" on the card! Hopefully over this weekend I will get to "play" more with this design and work on the rest of my Christmas cards to send out. Til then.....
Debbie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! TFS

Robin

Jennifer Murai said...

Nice job with that snowflake. It's really pretty.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! This card is very beautiful.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful! I have to try that technique sometime.