Wednesday, November 12, 2008

She's BAAAACK!!!

WOWZERS......it feels like AGES since I have posted anything here! Been SO busy the last week, that I don't know where the time has gone!
I have been working on card supplies for the class this Saturday, but HAD to make something for Christmas! A good friend bought the Holiday Collection by Inkadinkado at Costco and shipped them to me from Virginia! Thanks, again, Barb!!! The set is wonderful and the Christmas collection had this beautiful wreath in it. I started with a base card of textured green Bazzill. Then I embossed the piece of CA Paper Goods Constellation with the Herringbone CB folder. The wreath is embossed with green embossing powder. Then I went over the bow with red Stickles and put in some Stickles berries. The gold cord is run thru the hole in the wreath "ornament" and I found a cute "joy" stamp to make the saying. I really like the way this one turned out! Til the next time....
Debbie

3 comments:

kk127g said...

Wow
What a pretty Card I love it.
Thanks for sharing.
KK

Anonymous said...

ooooooooo What a pretty card! Beautiful job

Tonya said...

Gorgeous.....Christmas cards are my favorite....they can be as fancy or simple as we want.....LOVE IT!!!