Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hellooooooooo!!



WOW.....it's been a WHOLE week since I have "blogged"!! Too much going on this time of year. But I did find some time to sneak down to the craftroom and finish this card. I love the Tag Punch star technique and I LOOOOOOVE Doodlebug Sugar Paper. I used the pink bubble gum cardstock for the base card and the turquoise for the "frame" of the star. The shiney cardstock as the background of the card is from California Paper goods. I found the white flower in my collection and the metallic brad in the MM brad set from QVC. It was nice breaking away from the work of this week to make this. Til the next time....

Debbie

5 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty, and I love the stars on this as well!!!Great job!!!

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

very pretty card! I love this star. Great choice of colour

Jean said...

What a great star! I will have to try the technique soon, love it! Great colors too, I am all for pink Christmas cards. I guess that is what having two little girls does to you. :)

Jacquel said...

I'm really liking all the punch tags I've been seeing! yours is really cute!!

Ann said...

I LOVE the star! So cool! :D