Thursday, January 29, 2009


Howdy, all! It's been a long, but fun day! A friend and I took her hubby up to Morgantown, WV for his treatments. We dropped him off and we went craft shopping! I haven't been to Michael's in a while and after a stop there we headed to A C Moore. Now, THERE was the place to be! We had 40% off coupons and used a few of those. What fun!
This card for today is for a special person next month. I started with a red Mica cardstock from CA Paper Goods. The gold flecks in the paper are really hard to see in the pic. I cut the background oval nestie from SU gold metallic and also used it to back the border that was done with my Fiskars border punch. The stamp set is from Paper Trey's set "Sweet Love".....what a cute set! If you haven't seen it, check it out. Finished it off with the ribbon made by Offray and found at Walmart. Til tomorrow....
Debbie

3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome creation. I love Papertrey stamps.

Abi Bundy said...

lovely tfs

Jacquel said...

This is beautiful! love that border punch you used...nice work!!!