Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Howdy, everyone! Tis the middle of the week and it's been a busy one, as usual!
I have been working on Easter items, am really tired of winter and spring is on my mind! I did this card with SU cardstocks Bashful Blue, Certainloy Celery, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink and Lavender Lace. The flowers were cut with the George Cricut cartridge. I used my SU Movers and Shapers Curly Label die to cut the card and the window......am LOVING this die! I also used the SU Top Note die for the inside!The bunny stamp is by Anita's and the Happy Easter stamp is by Sweet Impressions. I found the spring ribbon at our local craft store. I finished it off with Crystal Stickles on the flower centers, the bunny tail and his nose. The border punch is a Martha Stewart. I am working on a matching gift bag which I will post tomorrow night. I am really SO ready for warmer weather......til tomorrow!
Debbie


5 comments:

Jen Z. said...

I love the layered flower, it's so pretty. :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great Easter card. I like the cutout to show the bunny on the inside.

I have the George cartridge and not only did I not realize it had a flower image, I would never have thought to cut them at different sizes and layer them. Very creative!

~ j said...

so cute! i love the cut out with the bunny inside :)

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Absolutely gorgeous card in your banner. So jealous of your craft area!

stampsndeidre said...

What a scrumptious Easter card! It reminded me of all of the jelly bean colors all on one card. Delicious!