Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hi all...I don't usually blog on the weekends but I am making an exception today. I hope everyone is having a good weekend! I'm not! Ended up at our Med Express this morning and came home with medicine for a bad sinus infection! No wonder I haven't felt well the last few days. Headache, sinus pressure, you get the idea. So, I spent most of today cutting 408 flowers on my Cricut for card classes this week and sat and worked on some cards. Had very little energy to do much of anything physical. I just had to use the Guidelines set again, am totally loving the look I can achieve. I used SU So Saffron, Black and white cardstocks. The "birthday wishes" is from PT's Anniversary set from last year. I can't wait to get this year's set, should be not too far in the future! Well, am off to bake some cookies......when I don't feel well, I want cookies and milk! Til Monday......

6 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I had a sinus headache that lasted 3 weeks last month so I can relate. Sorry to hear yours reqires meds. Hope they help.

What a great design on your card and I like the colors.

Over 400 flowers! Wow. Good thing for the Cricut. Imagine cutting all those by hand!

Anonymous said...

OH, I am sorry you are ill. I talked to my daughter this morning and she has something similar.

Your card is great, I am toying with the idea of getting the set with the new release coming out.

Jeanne Forsyth said...

Hope your feeling better soon - love your card

Michelle Forrest said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Hope the meds help.

Great card!

Jacquel said...

I love your card...very nice work & tfs!!!

Mary G. said...

This is very pretty. Love the colors! Hope you're feeling better!