Thursday, April 16, 2009


Happy Thursday, everyone!! It's a bright, beautiful day here today!! And I am feeling SO much better......finally got some mojo back today!
I worked on this card this afternoon after I got everythng set up for tonight's class. I used SU Black, Old Olive and Groovy Guava. The stamp set is Paper Trey's "With Sympathy" and the saying is from their "Year Round Puns" set. I used one of their black buttons and added Copper Stickles to the button holes. The border was done with the MS Arched Lattice border punch. I also used black stickles for the flower centers. I love this card!!! Hopefully, I will get back in here tomorrow with another card I have worked on today! Til then....
Debbie

6 comments:

Spyder said...

This is reallly lovely, love the colour and the design.
((Lyn))

Heidi said...

that set is really pretty!

Michelle Forrest said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Dori Shelton said...

oh my this is so pretty!! I love the crisp clean feel of it.

Jacquel said...

This is really pretty! I love the layout...tfs!!!

Leslie said...

very pretty