Monday, April 20, 2009


Hi everyone...well, we are back to more rainey days! UGGGHHH!! More headaches for this gal! I decided to spend some time working with 2 new Sizzix dies that I received last week. The birds, branch and leaves are cut with the Birds & Branches long sizzix die tht just came out. The Happy Birthday is cut with the HB #3 die, I don't believe it's as new. I used SU cardstocks Pacific Blue, Ivory and Close to Cocoa. The green leaves are cut from Bazzill textured green. I embossed the ivory piece with the CB "With Gratitude" embossing folder. No stamping on this card, just cutting and embossing! Kinda cute.....will try to be back tomorrow! Til then.....
Debbie

3 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful, I love this white and blue, and those birds are just lovely.

Michelle Forrest said...

Love this card!

tifflynn76 said...

Oh my! I think this is such a pretty card! The birds are beautiful, and I love the color. :)