Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's GOOD to be back!


Well, after a week away from home and some days to catch up on things around here, I finally was able to work on a card and post it today!
This card is for a special lady.....I used SU cardstocks Whisper White, Barely Banana and Always Artichoke. I just received the patterned paper in the mail today from Paper Wishes, it has daisies printed all over it. I cut the daisy layers and leaves with my new "Daisies" nestabilities and highlighted the petals and leaves with my Sakura glitter pen. The brad is from Making Memories. The saying is stamped with a Stampendous stamp and I used my floral Martha Stewart punch for the border.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day, I certainly did, to an extent. I had such a sore back from the plane ride home on Friday, that I was walking a bit stiff-legged for a few days! But it still was a great week, spending time with my younger sister. We were hoping my youngest sister could join us, but her business prevented her coming. Hopefully, next time all 3 of us can get together! Til tomorrow......)hopefully!)
Debbie

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love this card, nice size, and those flowers are lovely, I love seeing your two cats, they are beautiful

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card hun!!!!! and welcome back!!! :)

do hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl