Tuesday, June 30, 2009


Happy Tuesday, all! It's been a draining day today, had to have bloodwork done early this morning. Came home and cleaned up the craft room and the sewing room, bound and determined to work done there. It was lonely, needless to say. I miss my constant companion! But it was fine after a while.....
This is a new type of folded card to me, and I really like it! I used SU Ballet Blue and Real red colors. The stamps are all unmounted stamps that I have had for a while. I used Versamark Frosted for all the background stars. The SU star punch came in handy for the punched punched. Of course, there needed to be some Stickles on the stars. I saw this type of card on a few blogs and needed to try it. It will be going with the basket that I posted yesterday! Til tomorrow....
Debbie

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such a great card, Debbie! I have to give this type a card a whirl - there so impressive looking :)

Your card fits the challenge this week at the MyGrafico Challenge Blog. We'd love to have you submit it (plus you could win some fun digi images!)

Becky said...

This is an awesome card, love the design, great 4th of July colors..

Michelle Forrest said...

wonderful card! I'm so sorry to hear about your dog! (HUGS)

Colleen { HappyLittleArt } said...

That is a great card!! Love it!!!

tifflynn76 said...

I agree, this is an impressive looking card! I really want to try one. Real Red is my fav SU color!

Lynnda said...

love this card! how did you do it?