Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Howdy, all! It's been almost a week since I have had a chance to get in here. DH and I have been cleaning our garage, installing a new fence in the back and doing other various and sundry things before he goes out on the road again!
I started working on this project yesterday afternoon and was having a great time, when the power transformer at the bottom of our road blew out! It took the power company 3 hours to get out here and only 15 minutes to fix the problem! Needless to say, I had NO light down in the craftroom and had to find other things to work on other than my project.
I found this beautiful cardstock in the DCWV Luxury stack. The copper cardstock is from the DCWV Metallic stack. I found a fringed trim in my sewing room that just happened to match the green in the cardstock! I glued it to a copper colored feather edged ribbon and attached it to the trim. I really like this, just need to figure out what I want to put in it for my friend! Again, this template is available at Paper Trey Ink and the designer was Lauren Meader! Til tomorrow.....
Debbie

7 comments:

Jacquel said...

Beautiful...absolutely beautiful! tfs!!!

Becky said...

This is just fabulous, I love the colors and the fringe is beautiful.

Michelle Forrest said...

This is wonderful! Just love it!

Dori Shelton said...

Too wonderful! TFS!

Cheryl Walker said...

Love both of these, I did see the one is the post below, and love them both!!!

Hope you have a nice day!!

hugs,
Cheryl

Unknown said...

how pretty, its beautiful

Gina Lindsay said...

This is gorgeous, I love the papers and colors you chose. That trim is the perfect addition!