Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Howdy, all! It's been almost a week since I have had a chance to get in here. DH and I have been cleaning our garage, installing a new fence in the back and doing other various and sundry things before he goes out on the road again!
I started working on this project yesterday afternoon and was having a great time, when the power transformer at the bottom of our road blew out! It took the power company 3 hours to get out here and only 15 minutes to fix the problem! Needless to say, I had NO light down in the craftroom and had to find other things to work on other than my project.
I found this beautiful cardstock in the DCWV Luxury stack. The copper cardstock is from the DCWV Metallic stack. I found a fringed trim in my sewing room that just happened to match the green in the cardstock! I glued it to a copper colored feather edged ribbon and attached it to the trim. I really like this, just need to figure out what I want to put in it for my friend! Again, this template is available at Paper Trey Ink and the designer was Lauren Meader! Til tomorrow.....
Debbie

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful...absolutely beautiful! tfs!!!

Becky said...

This is just fabulous, I love the colors and the fringe is beautiful.

Michelle Forrest aka transprntbutterfly said...

This is wonderful! Just love it!

Stampin'GHmom said...

Too wonderful! TFS!

Cheryl Walker said...

Love both of these, I did see the one is the post below, and love them both!!!

Hope you have a nice day!!

hugs,
Cheryl

Martha said...

how pretty, its beautiful

Gina said...

This is gorgeous, I love the papers and colors you chose. That trim is the perfect addition!