Wednesday, June 10, 2009


Howdy, everyone! Well, It's the middle of the week and just a few more days til a beautiful weekend!
I have wanting to try the "Pullin Pastels" technique that Gina K explained on stamptv.com and finally took the plunge today! What a neat way to make a background for a card! I used my chalk pastels in green, brown and gold. The stamp of the lighthouse comes from a SU set. The frame is cut with the smaller frame die from the Classic Frames set of nestabilities and the cardstock I used is SU Always Artichoke. The base card is SU Chocolate Chip. Finally, I used Cinnamon Stickles in the corners of the frame. Just a bit of color in the stamped image finished off this card. I wanted a masculine-looking birthday card and I think this fits the bill! Til tomorrow...
Debbie

No comments: