Friday, July 31, 2009

Joseph's Coat Technique


Happy Friday, all! It's been a busy day with Alex, the new puppy, but he is doing great! He spent the morning in his crate for a while as I needed to run errands. We are having very few "accidents" and he is learning his name.
I took him down to the craft room today for the first time and he slept there while I worked on this card. I used SU Really Rust, Crushed Curry and Old Olive cardstocks. The border punch is the new Scalloped Scallops punch by EK Success. I used the Joseph's Coat technique from the Gina K video and I LOVE this pattern. The leaf stamp is from the Hero Arts leaf set. The saying came from the new SU set, "Best Yet" in the new catalog.
Wishing everyone a great weekend! Hopefully, we will have some sunny weather. It started out raining today, but turned hot and sunny. Til Monday!
Debbie




5 comments:

TannyP said...

He's so darn cute! Beautiful card - so glad he was able to nap so you could make it =)

Anonymous said...

The new puppy is so cute! The card is beautiful too! I'm going to have to try this technique - I've heard of it but never used it! thks for the inspiration. rita w

Kim Scheerer said...

Great technique...I may have to try that one. And the puppy is adorable, I miss when my lab was that size!

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

Cute puppy! neat card..I love the colors and the image is great! TFS!
Mandy

Tracy said...

This is such a pretty card!!!