Friday, September 11, 2009


It's Friday.....the beginning of a beautiful weekend! The weather is supposed to be great and we have lots of outside work to be done.
I was in the mood to do a Christmas card today, so I pulled out my papers and ribbon.
This card is done with SU Handsome Hunter, Real Red and Ivory. I cut the frame with the Fleur de lis Pendant frame nestie. The red square is done with a square classic nestie. I stamped the image with the "Joy" stamp from the JustRite Christmas Joy set using my SU markers. Not sure where the paper came from, I think they were from a DCWV stack. In a way, I don't even want to think about Christmas, but it will be here before we know it! Til Monday.....
Debbie

1 comment:

Alison said...

I love the background begind the joy phrase! Thats awesome!