Thursday, October 22, 2009


Hi to all.....after a busy day working with a friend on things for Stamp Camp next week, I did get a chance to do a fairly simple card tonight. My "Fancy Tag" dies from Spellbinder's arrived in the mail today and I wanted to try one out. I used a saying from the Christmas sentiments set from PT and the reindeer is from Flourishes. I used PT Pure Poppy ink and cardstock, the Sizzix Dot embossing folder and the green is Bazzill cardstock. The ribbon is also Pure Poppy Dotted Satin from Paper Trey. LOVE this red color, it just isn't showing it's true color in the picture. I finished this off with a few gold pearl Hot Fix jewels. Til tomorrow....
Debbie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute.

Vicki said...

Debbie, this card is perfect for the season! Got to love those Spellbinders! And the color is so rich and warm! Blessings to you!