Monday, December 21, 2009


Howdy, all! It's been a week since I have had a chance to get in here, but the Christmas "work" is DONE!! Just need to finish grocery shopping for the holiday and clean around the house.
I did this card over the weekend to try out this new embosing folder exclusive to ohmycrafts.com. LOVE it! All I used was SU Real Red and Gold cardstock. The ornaments are decorated with Crystal Stickles....talk about a simple card?!? The "Holiday Greetings" was stamped on Paper Trey Shimmer cardstock and the saying is from one of their sets, the name escapes me at the moment!
If I don't get back in here before Christmas, I would like to wish everyone a very blessed and Merry Christmas! Til next time...,
Debbie

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

This is beautiful! What a great idea with the stickles, I am definitely going to try this! Thanks for posting!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

The stickles make this so sparkly.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, loving all that glitter!!!