Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Monday, all! It's been a COLD day again, but had to out for my annual "female" checkup....and boob smashing! Oh, what a fun way to start a week!
I worked on this card this afternoon with the new Renaissance Heart Pendeant Shapeabilities dies. I used SU Real Red and California Paper Goods Sparkle paper. The border was done with my Fiskar heart border punch, the tag on the heart insert was done with my new McGill 4 Word Window Punch.....LOVE that punch! The Happy Valentines Day came from the Holiday stamp collection by Inkadinkado and the LOVE is from the SU set Everyday Flexible Phrases. If you haven't checked out the new Spellbinders Nesties, etc you really need to! Go to Spellbinders.com and enter their contest each day and you may win one of the new releases. Til tomorrow....
Debbie



2 comments:

Sandi Berg said...

What a fun pouch! So cute! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute!