Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hey, all! Hope your week is going well! Mine is getting better slowly. I worked on this card this evening, had started it yesterday and really wanted to finish. I just received the new Martha Stewart Deep Edge Floral Vine punch and HAD to try it!! It's SO pretty! And BIG!! The cardstocks are SU Pretty in Pink and Whisper White, the yellow is from Paper Trey. I have had this rose stamp since way back when I first started stamping....hmmmmm, about 15 years ago! I colored it in with my Prisma pencils and highlighted the leaves with the Sakura glitter pen. There are dots of Liquid Pearl in the floral centers of the border. The Happy Birthday stamp came from an inexpensive See D stamp set from a local craft store. Of course, I had to use a few nesties.....LOL!! Well, am off to play with puppy! He has been nudging me the whole time I am typing. Til tomorrow....
Debbie

3 comments:

Michelle Forrest said...

This is so pretty. That punch is fantastic. I'll have to add that to my wish list.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the colors!

Pat (mspfd) said...

OM, I just love the new MS punch. Thanks for sharing!