Wednesday, January 27, 2010


Hey all.....hope everyone is having a good week! I needed a wedding card to send to my cousin who is actually the age of my daughter. My mother married young and her sister was only 8 years older than I. Hence, the situation!
I used California Paper goods Constellation cardstock for the base card, the new SU scalloped edge punch and beautiful embroidered ribbon from a local craft store. The trim was also from the wedding section of the same store. The stamps are from an unmounted set that I bought WAY back when I first got into stamping, but for wedding cards I always grab this set. The ribbon is a very pale yellow with pink and mint green highlights in it. I mjade it to fit into a business-size envelope. Hopefully, I will be back tomorrow. Til then....
Debbie

3 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful card. I just love your cats, there are gorgeous :)

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

What a gorgeous card! I love that ribbon you used!

Elisabeth said...

very pretty card!