Wednesday, February 3, 2010


Happy Wednesday, everyone! After spending yesterday and today with some kind of stomach virus, I am feeling a bit better tonight. I worked on this card this evening, wanted to use my new PTI stamp set, "Through the trees". This set is terrific, has great images and wonderful sayings. The saying on this card, though, is from Verve. I used Copper Metallic Waussau and SU Gold Metallic cardstocks. The trees are heat embossed with brown powder and the saying I embossed with Copper posder. The stars actually came from the Fiskar snowflake corner punch, but they look more like starts than snowflakes. Pretty simple, but I need a group of different cards for a friend. Tomorrow I will be posting a card I started using the PTI Blooming Button stamp set. It is SO cute!! Til then....
Debbie

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

so stunning... those stamps are beautiful!

Elisabeth said...

So pretty!

sarahw said...

Such a pretty card. I really love this set and you did it justice. :)