Tuesday, March 23, 2010


Happy Tuesday, all! After a few wonderful days of warm, sunny weather, we were hit today with rain and cold! ICCCKKK!!!
I needed a get well card for a friend, so this afternoon I worked on this. I used SU Certain Celery, Pixie Pink and Chocolate Chip colors. The frame was cut usinig the smaller frame from the Classic Frame Nestie set. The image came from the new SU set "Of the Earth" and the border was cut with the Loop Martha Stewart Punch. Final touches were the brads from SU and Crystal Effects on the flowers. Oh, the green background is embossed with the Sizzix Dots embossing folder. Hopefully, I will be back tomorrow! Til then....Debbie

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is very pretty. I really like the border treatment you added to the bottom of the card.