Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Tuesday, all! Sorry it's been a while since I have been here, but have had too much to do around here and elsewhere. But I am back and ready with an Easter card.
I found this paper in my stash and it just spoke "Easter" to me....LOL! I used SU Wild Wasabi and Tempting Turquoise colors to compliment the print. The bunny and saying is from a SeeD set. The bunny is stamped on SU Chocolate Chip cardstock and cut with my nesties. I also used Purple SU cardstock for the background pieces. The bunny tail is covered in Opal Liquid Pearl. The background flower is stamped with Versamark and that stamp cam,e from the same stamp set. Hopefully, will be back tomorrow. The creativity isnj't flowing as fast as it usually does. Til later....
Debbie

2 comments:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Great card design! Love your cats (:

paige said...

Love the fold on this card!