Tuesday, May 4, 2010


Howdy, all! What another beautiful day we have had! I started it out with my first Physical Therapy visit, which went quite well. Left me a bit sore for the day, but it should go away soon. He said I am about 2 weeks ahead of the game, which made me so happy! I have great range of motion when he moves it, but it will be another week before he lets ME move my arm. Not much pain left, just a lot of aching. So, I spent this afternoon working in the craft room. This card is made with Worldwin Double Mates Terrific Teal cardstock. The border is the Floral Vine Deep Cut Martha Stewart Punch. I love this punch! The saying is from Sarasota Stamps and the circles are stamped with images from the "Simple Little Things" set from Paper Trey. The coral color is Tangerine Tango from SU. Kinda simple, but I like the color combo. Hope to back again tomorrow! Til then.....
Debbie

No comments: