Friday, June 25, 2010


Happy Friday, all! Heading into a good weekend, I hope! I actually was able to get out and get a bit of sun today, had loads of weekd to pull in the front of thr house. Hopefully, tomorrow the grass will be cut and maybe I can get the weeds around back pulled.
I finished this card, actually 2 of these, late this afternoon when it became too hot to work outside. I used SU Purely Pomegranate and Gold metallic. The patterned background is from the DCWV Christmas Collection from 2009. The SU stamp set is "Delightful Decorations" and the ornaments were punched out with the ornament punch. The border is the Fiskar Floral Scallop punch. It's hard to see the Merry Christmas on the round tag, Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink is really hard to photograph. My goal is to do 2 Christmas cards each day. Should give me plenty for the craft show in October I talked about yesterday. Til Monday! Have a great weekend!
Debbie

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love these colors. They are so non-traditional but work so well here.

Kathy and Lucky said...

So pretty, love the colors.

Hand Me a Stamp said...

Love the non-traditional Christmas colors! I'm not sure I could bring myself to make Christmas cards in June, so bravo! :)

Nancy said...

Love that you used a non-traditional colour combination here! Well done!