Friday, June 18, 2010


Happy Friday, all! What a beautiful day today! Spent the morning running a few errands and paying a few bills. This afternoon was spent out cutting grass.....such fun! Actually, I really do like cutting with the lawn tractor!
I worked on this card yesterday and finished it early this evening. The colors used are SU Tempting Turquoise and Orchid Opulence(one of the colors SU has discontinued in the new catalog! :-( The white is California Goods Constellation which is a patterned shiney cardstock. The flowers were punched with SU 3 flower punch, one of my favorites. The nesties are labels ? (can't remember the number!) and I am TOO tired to go down to the craftroom to check. The floral background stamp and the "Be Happy" are from the SU set......ready for this??!! "BE HAPPY"! LOL!!!! The second pic is the whole card opened up. Sone of the flowers are "stickled" with Frosted Lace. Have a great weekend and I hope to be back here Monday! Til then.....
Debbie

2 comments:

Becky said...

Awesome..Love the colors.

Jean McKenzie said...

I love the card fold and the colour combo. Very pretty card!