Tuesday, June 29, 2010


Well, gals.....I am still working on Christmas cards! I looked at the calendar a few minutes ago and can't believe it's going to be July in 2 days! WHEW!!! Where did June go!?! Won't be long til the holidays will be upon us!
It was a beautiful day today.....spent the morning on errands and this afternoon I finally got our garage really CLEAN!! The ole body is a bit worn out tonight! Oh well....
Today's card is done with the SU set "City of David". I love the saying that comes with this set! The base card is one of the California Paper Goods Constellation series and the blue is SU Night of Navy. I punched the corners with the Fiskar Snowflake corner punch and the border is another Fiskar punch. Ribbon is courtesy of a local craft store. Had just enough to do 2 cards. Hopefully, I can find more, love the ribbon! Til tomorrow....
Debbie

3 comments:

Just Me said...

I like this card, it is so peaceful and tells the reason for Christmas.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Your Christmas cards are just best, I am sure they are going to sell quickly. This one is so pretty and soft, love it.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This looks very nice with white ink on a navy background.