Friday, July 2, 2010


Happy Friday, all! Heading into a beautiful holiday weekend! Had a good day today, got all the yard cut....some this morning and the rest this evening. I just can't take that afternoon sun and heat out on the tractor! So, I spent this afternoon working in the craftroom where it's always nice and cool.
This card was done with a base card of SU Silver Metallic cardstock. The metallic blue background is embossed with the new CB embossing folder "Scroll Work"......gotta love it! I stamped the image with Versafine Majestic Blue ink and heat embossed it with Clear EP...hard to see in the picture. The saying is from a Paper Trey Christmas saying set. Final touch is a few silver Hot Fix gems. Have a wonderful 4th of July and celebrate the great freedom we have here in America! God bless America! Til Monday.....
Debbie

1 comment:

Christiana said...

Very pretty! I love that metalic sapphire blue cardstock! I've never seen anything like it!

This is a great Christmas card. I've been thinking of starting mine as well! It seems crazy to say, but it will be here before you know it!