Monday, August 23, 2010


Happy Monday, all! Well, I am back working on more Christmas items. I received my new Nesties today, the beaded oval set is what I used on this card. LOVE this set! The image and saying are from the SU set "Bells and Boughs". I used Paper Pizazz Christmas paper for the background. The border is done with the SU Fancy Scalloped punch and the base card is SU Real Red. The poinsettias are stamped on a classic oval nesties on ivory cardstock with Sepia Versafine ink and I colored them in with Prisma pencils. I took just a bit of Gamsol to the flowers to blend the red. Finished it off with Gold Stickles and the Sakura Glitter pen. Til tomorrow....
Debbie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's what I call a fancy punch! Great card.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is just stunning, love that new nestie, it is perfect for your image, you did a beautiful job.