Tuesday, August 31, 2010


Hello to all! It's been one of those "weird" days when things just don't fall into place the way you expect them to. But I did finish the last 4 of the Christmas tins that I had. This one is done with SU Cherry Cobbler and Handsome Hunter cardstocks. The paper is by Paper Source at Hobby Lobby. I used the SU stamp set "Autumn Days" for the pine cone image. The saying is from the Paper Trey set "Believe". I just love working on these, so much fun to put together. I will have another one to post tomorrow. Til then......
Debbie

3 comments:

Amber said...

What a lovely tin.... the image is so pretty and you did a great job!

Christiana said...

What a great tin! I'm sure someone would love to receive that as a gift!

Anonymous said...

I love how you decorated the tins. Simple but stunning. TFS