Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hey there gals! What a beautiful day it's been here! Spent most of today with a group of new acquaintances from my church. We got together to make cards. Most of them had never made any before and they really enjoyed working on them! I took my Big Shot Express to show them how to emboss with folders and cut with Nesties, etc. We really had a good time!
I finished this card this evening for the September classes next week. I love fold out cards and found this paper at Hobby Lobby. The leaves are punched with Picture Punches in 2 sizes. The colors used are SU Really Rust and Always Artichoke. The corners are punched with a small Paper Shaper leaf punch. The saying on the inside is from an SU inside saying set, the name of the set escapes me at the moment....too tired tonight! Til tomorrow.....
Debbie

4 comments:

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Great card! Love the unique fold and that DP is perfect!

Kathy and Lucky said...

Awesome card, love the colors and DP.

Elisabeth said...

This is lovely, what a great design, very cool!

KER said...

really lovely card...rust and artichoke are the perfect colors for this...and 2 of my faves