Tuesday, November 16, 2010


Howdy, all! What a busy day it's been! I made up a dozen HUGE apple dumplings with the most wonderful apples! Then with the rest, I made applesauce to freeze. I now have all my baking supplies to start on the cookies I make to sell each Christmas.
Had a bit of time this afternoon while the embroidery machines were running to work on this card. I used the Classic Frame nestie and cut it from SU Tempting Turquoise. The base card is SU Crushed Currey, one of the retired colors.....RATS! I embossed it with the CB folder Swiss Dots. The stamp is from Blue Ridge Impressions and is stamped in Versafine Sepia. The glitz on the image is done with the Sakura Glitter Pen. Not a tradional Christmas color combo, but I really like it! Til tomorrow....
Debbie

5 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Beautiful card and love the sparkle, what great colors. Sounds like you have been cooking up a storm.

Christiana said...

How pretty! I love that blue and yellow together! So fresh and inviting and warm. :o)

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful! I have a candle up on my blog today, too - GMTA! Wow on the cooking - what a treat! I love the soft, subtle look to your card :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Beautiful color combo and I just love that classic holiday image! Oh my, apple dumplings? Yum! I'm hungry now! :)

KER said...

the color combo is wonderful...cheerful and bright..