Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Wednesday, all! Tonight's card is another "Shadow Box" card using the SU set, "D is for Dog". This one folds down to fit in a regular A2 card envelope. I used. Bazzill Light Brown ccardstock for the base card. The back piece, tag and dog are done in SU Basic Brown. I also used SU Tempting Turquoise and Turquoise Stickles on the dog's Collar. The red you see is SU Poppy Parade. I cut out the window with one of the Label 14 nesties and the tag is from the Fancy Tags set. Toooo stinkin' cute! Hopefully I will have something different tomorrow. Til then....
Debbie

4 comments:

Hannah Clark said...

Cute card! I love the shape punched out of the middle!

perennial-mommy said...

Adorable! I love the shadowbox technique. I will give that a try!

Jacquel said...

Too cute! Love it....tfs!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Debbie I have such a soft spot for doggie-cards and this is no exception! Fun technique, too! :)