Thursday, March 24, 2011


Hi all! I was totally blown away with Gina K's new technique using waxpaper and embossing folders to create this beautiful type of design! You can find the video over at stamptv.com.....check it out!
I used SU Creamy Caramel cardstock for the base card. The image is from the See D stamp set "Dressmaker Corner" and the saying from Paper Trey's "inside and outside Birthdays". The background of the woman and the ivory piece is done with the CB embossing folder "Textile". The corners are the Fiskar "Lace" corner punch. I am SOOO loving this technique. Til tomorrow....Debbie

3 comments:

Amber said...

The texture is great! Such a classic, beautiful card.... thanks for sharing!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love the texture.

Jessie Lubyk said...

Very cool, Love all the texture....I'll have to go and check it out. tfs