Wednesday, April 27, 2011




Happy Wednesday, all! More rain tonight.....YUCK!! Had a great morning and part of this afternoon with a group of friends working on cards and chatting.


Had some time this afternoon to work on this. I used the Italian Floral Doily die, cutting it on black cardstock. I cut a scalloped circle nestie in Lovely Lilac to put behind the doily. The base card is Mellow Moss and I used the MS border punch "Garden Gate" to do the border. The center of the flower is done with the SU 5 petal flower punch. I used SU Silver Metallic cardstock for the flowers and the back ground of the border. The corners are done with the Sizzlets "Architechtural" dies...haven't used those in ages! Should be back tomorrow. Need to bake 15 dozen Lady Locks for a customer. Til whenever....


Debbie

4 comments:

Carrie Sampsel said...

What a beautiful card!! You always have the cutest cards posted. I really miss the Mellow Moss. It was one of my favorites. TFS
www.carriesscrapyard.com

Cheryl said...

This is so pretty and elegant!


~Cheryl~

Jennipher said...

Intensely beautiful!

MiamiKel said...

Oh wow, your cards are so elegant and stunning! That nestie background is looking like a must have :) Beautiful! I hope the rains clear up soon!