Thursday, May 26, 2011



Happy Thursday, all! We are currently in the middle of 2 storm systems. Luckily, we haven't lost our electric.

I had a bit of time this afternoon to work on this. The stamp is by "All Night Media". I used SU colors, Regal Rose, Taken with Teal and White. I also threw in Paper Trey Lemon Tart. The technique on the flower pot is not showing well. I stamped the image, colored in fairly darkly. Then I sprayed it with adhesive, laid a used fabric softener sheeet on top. Smoothed it out, sprayed it again and sprinkled the whole piece with Dazzling Diamonds......a very pretty effect! The corners are punched with the SU scalloped corner punch and the border with the marching border punch. Should be back tomorrow.....til then!

Debbie

6 comments:

Samantha said...

gorgeous coloring!

sarahw said...

Another beautiful card! I love the doily. :)

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty card - so delicate. Do stay safe in those storms. X

Jennipher said...

Love all the lacey cuts and layers. Beautiful creation.

Cheryl said...

Another beautiful card!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful!