Thursday, May 5, 2011



Hey gals! After a very cold night, it warmed up quite nicely around here.

I spent ALL day at home, didn't need to go anywhere! Now, that's my kind of day.

I worked on class cards for the next few months. This one was done with SU Orchid Opulence, Wild Wasabi and Daffodill Yellow. The rose stamp came from a friend and I made copies of it to save on my computer. I stamped the flower in Sepia Versafine and used my SU markers to color it. The rose head is cut and stamped a 2nd tome and popped up with a foamie. I then covered all the yellow of the flower with my Glitter Pen. I love the Top Note SU die, that's what I used to cut the green piece. Til tomorrow....

Debbie

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the use of the glitter pen-adds a nice touch!! Lovely card!!

Fiona said...

That is just gorgeous! Love the way the rose stands out.