Tuesday, May 10, 2011




Howdy, all! Very nice day today....had a few stops to make this morning then I ended up sitting with a friend talked for 2 hours! Geez, how fast time goes when you are having fun!


I worked on this card over the weekend. I LOVE House Mouse stamps and this is one of my favs! I used SU Pacific Point for the base card and Cherry Cobbler for the background nestie. The image is colored in with markers and colored pencils. It's hard to see in the pic, but I used some White Flock on the cotton coming out of the bottle. The ice cube is covered with Crystal Effects to make it look "Wet".....those 2 mice are too stinkin' cute! Til tomorrow....


Debbie

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How cute! Love the ice-cube on the poorly mouse's head. And what a great color combination of the blue with Cherry Cobbler for the layers. Lovely!

Jennipher said...

Debbie, I've never tried house mouse stamps and I don't even know where to buy them but, I keep seeing them pop up and they are adorable. I just love this image you have used and you did a fab job with this card.

Gina Lindsay said...

I love House Mouse too, and that's one I don't have but really like. Great card!

Cheryl said...

I love this! Super cute!