Monday, June 6, 2011





















Happy Monday, all! What a beautiful day....I usually dislike Mondays, but today wasn't as bad as some. No grocery shopping, at least!

I worked on this box today, thinking about doing one in class soon....it's a bit labor-intensive. I used the Martha Stewart border punch "Modern Garland" to make the border around the lid. The flower was done using the SU Leaf Punch and the buds were done with a scalloped circle nestie. I love doing these, also using the SU owl punch. The paper is by K & Company and the colors I used are Paper Trey New Leaf, Bazzill Peach and Light Peach textured and Paper Trey Ivory. I used the Italian Flourish Doily die for the background and the Spellbinders "Foliage" set for the leaves. The saying is from the SU SAB set "Whimsical words. I am pleased with the way it turned out. All the gold edges were done with an 18K gold leaf pen. Til tomorrow....







Debbie

4 comments:

Jacquel said...

This turned out absolutely beautiful! Love it....awesome work & TFS!!!

sarahw said...

WOW! That is truly beautiful. I can see all the work that went into that project.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

It's beautiful. Love the flowers, you did an amazing job.

Kim P said...

seriously gorgeous!!! love the color and detailing