Wednesday, June 15, 2011




Happy Wednesday, all! What a very nice day! Spent most of it with my craftin' friends! WhaT a hoot!! We have a few that are great joke tellers. I worked on this box over there and had it finished my the time I left. I used a paper I found in my stash, probably acquired it at our local craft store. I used SU colors Rose Red, Daffodil Yellow, Wil Wasabi and Bazzill Gold Textured. The saying came from an Inkadinkado acrylic set. The butterflies are done with the 2 Martha Stewart punches and the border on the lid was done with my Favorite Fiskars punch. Finished it off with Gold Stickles on the flowers and the butterfly bodies. Til tomorrow.....


Debbie



3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow - this is really pretty! I love the papers, colors and, most of all, the butterflies.

Elizabeth said...

Very very pretty - love all the detail and the color combination is fabby. Love it.

Samantha said...

gorgeous box, love all the details you put into it