Monday, July 11, 2011










Happy Monday, all! We just had a bad thunderstorm, blew over one our trees on the lower lot. Another job for DH! LOL!!


This is a business envelope card.....such fun to work on! I used the Martha Stewart Daisy punch for the borders. The colors used are SU Crushed Currey, Gable Green, Cameo Coral and Lovely Lilac. The fancy tags on the closure are from 2 sets: "Floral Doily Hearts" and Renaissance Hearts. I filled in the flower centers with Crystal Stickles. Am off to play Bunco soon. Til tomorrow....





Debbie






2 comments:

Andrea said...

Sorry about the storm! I wish we could have rain without thunderstorms!! I love the punch you used and the colors!

Dixie said...

Your card is lovely! I really love the unique shape and fold of this. The colours and the punchwork on this are gorgeous!