Monday, July 18, 2011



Happy Monday, gals! Sitting here watching a storm coming this way. Too much rain already this summer.....and HOT today!

I worked on this card over the weekend. I am not usually a fan of rub-ons, but the sunflowers were calling my name....LOL! I used SU colors Daffodil Yellow and Real Rust. I used the new CB embossing folder "Elegant wreath" and painted the embossed leaves with Luminaire Green. It gives everything a very irridescent color. The oval frame was touched up with the glitter pen. Hopefully, will be back again tomorrow. Til then.....

Debbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, I love the colors and the embossing of the flower on the side, so pretty.

Have a great day!

sarahw said...

That embossing folder is really pretty! I would never have known the sunflowers were rub-ons.