Thursday, July 21, 2011



Hey there, all! What a nasty, hot, humid day! Spent most of the day inside. Was going to cut the grass but that was totally out of the question! Tomorrow comes soon enough....

I love House Mouse stamps! A friend has this stamp and I stamped it and scanned it into my computer so I can print it out in any size. I used a plaid paper I found at Joanns some time ago. The SU colors I used are Green Galore (retired)and Pretty in Pink. This set of nesties is one of my favs! The round saying I did on the computer. Hopefully will have something new tomorrow to show. Til then....

Debbie

4 comments:

Tegan said...

that house mouse stamp is adorable! and i love the die cuts that you used with it - cute card :)

in regards to the weather... over here in sydney australia, we could use some sunny days haha. we've had a week of miserable cloudy days and pouring rain :( i hope we can swap sometime soon!

Jeremy and Samantha said...

so stinkin cute and I just love the color pallette you chose

rockwelldesigns said...

Ooooh those little mice are so cute!

Zab Clement said...

Great stamping ideas! PAPTI offers bulk die cuts and stamping for businesses.