Monday, August 22, 2011



Happy Monday, all! Well, I have put aside my boxes to work on projects for Stamp Camp coming up in November. No time like the present, huh?!?

I used the JustRite set "Hearts come home" that they brought out last season. Haven't used it yet and I LOVE it! The tag is from "Tags Trio". The images are heat embossed with metallic silver EP and the SU colors used are Riding Hood Red and Handsome Hunter. The silver is Wausau silver metallic. The saying is from one of the Paper Trey Christmas sets. I colored in all the images with my SU markers. I was having a creative "block" on Christmas cards for a few days, but today all these great ideas came to me, so I have been making many notes as I browse through my stamp sets. Til tomorrow....

Debbie

3 comments:

Kim Pope said...

great card. I love the embossing.

Andrea said...

Festive! Great coloring!!

Samantha said...

great to see you are still making cards and boy is this one gorgeous!